Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2006/07/04 15:16:38 UTC

Re: [classlib] Modularising the native code - it begins!

Hi all,

I have just raised HARMONY-744 which moves the vmi and luni native
code into the luni module, and the zip and zlib code into archive.
AFAICS, there is only one more set of moves to do before native
modularisation is complete (phew!).

With the last set of changes, I plan to move the native-src/build.xml into
the top level make dir and call it build-native.xml (to fit in with
build-java.xml
and build-test.xml).

If anyone has any objections, please let me know.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin