Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/11/16 14:16:14 UTC

MessageRouterServlet vs RPCRouterServlet

What's the difference between MessageRouterServlet
and RPCRouterServlet? (aside from one returning a result) ?
The code is just different enough that I feel like I must be
missing something.  If they are supposed to be basically
the same then would it not make more sense from a code
maintenance point of view to just change RPCRouter to
support 'null' responses and drop the MessageRouter?
-Dug