Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 19:21:33 UTC

Re: How to use org.apache.axiom.om within the project ode-bpel-runtime

You need to modify build script(Rakefile ) to get build working. You need to
AXIOM dependency to ode-bpel-runtime modules compile.with projects section.

Before adding AXIOM:

  desc "ODE Runtime Engine"
  define "bpel-runtime" do
    compile.from apt
    compile.with projects("bpel-api", "bpel-compiler", "bpel-dao",
"bpel-epr", "bpel-obj", "bpel-schemas",
      "bpel-store", "jacob", "jacob-ap", "utils", "agents"),
      COMMONS.logging, COMMONS.collections, COMMONS.httpclient, JAXEN,
JAVAX.persistence, JAVAX.stream, SAXON, WSDL4J, XMLBEANS

    test.with projects("scheduler-simple", "dao-jpa", "dao-hibernate",
"bpel-epr"),
        BACKPORT, COMMONS.pool, COMMONS.lang, DERBY, JAVAX.connector,
JAVAX.transaction,
        GERONIMO.transaction, GERONIMO.kernel, GERONIMO.connector, TRANQL,
HSQLDB, JAVAX.ejb,
        LOG4J, XERCES, Buildr::OpenJPA::REQUIRES, XALAN

    package :jar
  end

After Adding AXIOM:

  desc "ODE Runtime Engine"
  define "bpel-runtime" do
    compile.from apt
    compile.with projects("bpel-api", "bpel-compiler", "bpel-dao",
"bpel-epr", "bpel-obj", "bpel-schemas",
      "bpel-store", "jacob", "jacob-ap", "utils", "agents"),
      COMMONS.logging, COMMONS.collections, COMMONS.httpclient, AXIOM,

--
Milinda Pathirage
Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps

Re: How to use org.apache.axiom.om within the project ode-bpel-runtime

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hi Milinda,

Thank you for your Answer. It works fine.

Cheers,

Pascal.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------