Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/08/01 02:45:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r226507 - /maven/components/trunk/maven-plugins/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/DoxiaMojo.java

Vincent Siveton wrote:

>This option sounds good to me! Good point!
>Maybe that we could reopen the MNG-661 and remove the module links for now?

Reopened.

>>- fix detection of files to correct two bugs: site.xml was incorrectly
>>detected as a dupe of site.apt and identical filenames in different paths
>>

>Maybe we could update the user's document for:
>http://maven.apache.org/maven2/site.html
>"Creating a Site Descriptor" part.

Don't understand what you mean here - it is perfectly fine to have a
file called site.apt, but there was a bug that it though src/site.xml
(The descriptor, not an xdoc) was a dupe, which it wasn't, which I
fixed. I think everything is fine now.

>>were incorrectly marked as dupes
>>

>Did you try to run the following test?
>components\maven-plugins\maven-site-plugin\src\test\projects\site-plugin-tes
>t5

I haven't been - non-automated tests are probably not going to help us a
lot here as they'll get forgotten or I won't know what to look for...

>As of now, it seems that no exception is thrown.

should it?

>Moreover, I think we could use the new FileUtils.getFileNames method from
>the 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT version of plexus-utils: it provides a name search as non
>case sensitive. Thoughts?

I think we can do that now. But isn't that only on windows that it
should be case-insensitive? Or do we enforce that always just so windows
people can build the site?

- Brett