Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2004/11/23 18:54:16 UTC

Socket reader. Reading large amount of data

Hi all,
I have a reader that writes some content into a socket and then reads
back the socket response and writes it in an OutputStream...

Everything works fine while the data read from the socket remains bellow
3Mb; when it needs to read more then a few Mb (10Mb), after a
few minutes a response with 0 bytes is returned.

I'm sending my code in attachment in the hope that someone can
find the reason why this is happening.

Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Rui

Re: Socket reader. Reading large amount of data

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Rui:

I guess you are running aout of memory. See the catalina.out (if you are
using tomcat).

Solution: Perhaps increase the memory.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo