Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Gourlay, Colin " <cg...@ebs.hw.ac.uk> on 2007/06/13 12:41:31 UTC

Disabling A Repo

Hello.

I have several repos served up (using svn:// protocol) on a Windows 2003
server.

There is a need to disable just two of the repos so no-one can access
them for a few weeks

Is it possible to do this so they cant be seen until they are re-enabled
if the need arose.

Thanks

Re: Disabling A Repo

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 6/13/07, Gourlay, Colin <cg...@ebs.hw.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello.
>

> I have several repos served up (using svn:// protocol) on a Windows 2003
> server.
>

> There is a need to disable just two of the repos so no-one can access them
> for a few weeks
>

> Is it possible to do this so they cant be seen until they are re-enabled if
> the need arose.

In your access control file, comment out all sections referencing
repositories to be disabled, and add new one for the root of each
disabled repository with the following permissions:

* =