Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Lasse <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 00:33:03 UTC

Problems adding own metadatas to a Lenya document

Hi List,

we want to add metadatas to our custom documenty type.We put our own
metadata in the <lenya:meta> element and everything worked fine. If we
create this document our metadata appears in the source code of the
created file including the content of our element. Our problem starts if
we want to publish the file. From that moment on all of our custom
metadata are lost, not only in the livepage but also in the "original"
authoringpage.

We went several times through the usecase.xmap, targets.xml and the
involved java classes we could find out but we didn´t find the peace of
code where our meta data gets lost. We think that there must be a method
which parses our document and than just writes the known tags back - but
we don´t have any more idea where this could happen :-(

We would be very pleasefull if anyone has a hint for us. Thanks a lot

Lars and Robert

Re: Problems adding own metadatas to a Lenya document

Posted by Lasse <si...@gmail.com>.
Just found the "Fwd: Publication specific page meta-data" (08/24/05) thread.
:o(

We offtake our question :o)

Posted by Lasse <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.