Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <gi...@imc.nl> on 2007/10/15 16:34:32 UTC

question on redirect actions ...

hi all,

I have the following use-case that seem not to be covered by the
redirect action?

- User uploads a CSV file containing several parameters, this is handled
by Action A.
- Action A reads all parameters, and needs to redirect to action B
passing those CSV parameters as part of B's request i.e. in the URL.

All redirect examples I found show how to send constants using the
redirect result type but not how to send parameters calculated from the
originating action e.g.

Basically I would like to have Action A's result being Action B's
request parameters, is this possible? how? just exposing A's response
parameters as bean properties?

TIA,

regards,
Giovanni