Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2016/05/27 21:14:14 UTC

Ansible playbooks?

Hi there:

Is there an Ansible playbook or roles to setup the Guacamole components?  Google says yes, but the Github page that used to have them says “404”.

Thanks in advance,

Greg Trasuk

Re: Ansible playbooks?

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Hi Mike:

The top Google results pointed to https://github.com/martezr/ansible-role-guacamole, but it looks like the owner deleted those particular repos.

So, I’ll be working on the scripts over the next few days.  Happy to contribute them when I’m done.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

Re: Ansible playbooks?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.