Posted to users@isis.apache.org by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com> on 2013/06/07 12:49:46 UTC

Testing dirirectional relationships

Thanks, Dan, for the latest tests.

I have just sent to the bin more than 20 tests, replaced by the code on the screenshot  :-)

Just to point out:

I've needed to add an External JAR to being able to launch the tests from the JUnit Eclipse interface, due to a harmrest conflict between the version included on Eclipse and the Maven version.

When the JUnit was launched from Eclipse the following exception appeared:
java.lang.SecurityException: class “org.hamcrest.Matchers”‘s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

More info here:
http://old.nabble.com/SecurityException-when-using-ClassImposteriser-td24304562.html
http://apenchantforcheese.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/maven-classloader-issues-with-hamcrest/

I've added a "lib" folder to the "integtests" module, and I've copied there both the "hamcrest-core-1.3.jar" and the "hamcrest-library-1.3.jar".

After that, the BuildPath order on Eclipse must be changed in order to load the previous jars before the ones included on Eclipse. Something like this:

Re: Testing dirirectional relationships

Posted by GESCONSULTOR <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
There were no conflicts on dependencies •. It was a matter of the signed version of hamcrest bundled on the latest jboss studio. I think it's based on
Eclipse  4.2.2 (Juno SR2) but will check tomorrow.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
w00t!

~~~