Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Duffy <md...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/14 21:37:56 UTC

[OT] Complete List of Logged In Users

I marked this as other because this is probably sever specific (in my case I am using JBoss).

Using the Struts framework is there some simple way to get a list of all the users logged into the server?

Thx.

Mike

Re: [OT] Complete List of Logged In Users

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Mike Duffy <md...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Using the Struts framework is there some simple way to get a list of all
> the users logged into the server?

Using the Struts framework? No; this doesn't have anything to do with Struts.

You might use a SessionContextListener to provide a potentially useful
number, but it would still be approximate as a user might just close their
window without logging out, etc.

There are probably some other solutions, though.

Dave