Posted to user@flink.apache.org by André Midea Jasiskis <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/01 06:26:18 UTC

Weird Flink UI using scheduler-mode=reactive on Flink 1.16

Hi!

When upgrading my job to Flink 1.16 from 1.15 I noticed a weird problem
with the UI, we would get duplicated Tasks one for each parallelism unit,
see screenshot.

[image: image.png]

That doesn't seem to be a problem with the UI as the rest endpoint also
returns the plan with duplicated nodes, see:

[image: image.png]

As a result of that the whole UI started being very slow to fully load.
Disabling reactive mode fixes the problem.

Has anyone faced a similar problem?

Best,
Andre Jasiskis

Re: Weird Flink UI using scheduler-mode=reactive on Flink 1.16

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andre,

seems you are running into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-29852,
which has very recently been fixed but is still unreleased.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--
*Konstantin Knauf*