Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 读你 <10...@qq.com> on 2017/07/06 11:30:17 UTC

About the interface way registered login problem

Hello!
1.My way through the webservice newly added after the success of the user, login system Prompt the user does not exist, only after the restart the system, can log in successfully.
2.Set the language, the city, the user types, but is still a default value after save.

Re: About the interface way registered login problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
AFAIR entry in soaplogin table only will be created after secureHash
generation

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: About the interface way registered login problem

[cid:image002.jpg@01D2F718.9E984220]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D2F718.9E984220]
[cid:image004.jpg@01D2F718.9E984220]

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: About the interface way registered login problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: About the interface way registered login problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK,
almost all issues seems to be addressed
Could you please check nightly build:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.3.x/
?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: About the interface way registered login problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
WBR