Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 23:16:26 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Extract camel-validator from camel-core

Hello Dave!

Sorry for the late response. The issue is solved. You can find some unit
test for it in [1] and [2].

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/validator/ValidatorIncludeRouteTest.java
[2]