Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Beth Lee <be...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/23 06:23:53 UTC

How can I use anaconda in zeppelin?

I want to use anaconda in zeppelin.

So I modify the configure file in /zeppelin/conf/zeppelin-env.sh like below.

export SPARK_HOME=/home/jin/spark
export PYTHONPATH=/home/jin/anaconda3/bin/python
export PYSPARK_PYTHON=/home/jin/spark/python

Because I think when I modified the PYTHONPATH then I could use the
anaconda version.

https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/interpreter/python.html
Path of the already installed Python binary (could be python2 or
python3).If python is not in your $PATH you can set the absolute
directory (example :/usr/bin/python)

But python version doesn't be changed. I try to check the python version in
zeppelin notebook.

%python
import sys
print(sys.version)print(sys.version_info)

2.7.12 (default, Nov 19 2016, 06:48:10)

How can I use anaconda in zeppelin?

Re: How can I use anaconda in zeppelin?

Posted by Beth Lee <be...@gmail.com>.