Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Weisfield, Russell (HAC)" <Ru...@va.gov> on 2007/02/01 21:10:08 UTC

Re: problem

You might wish to try the html:multibox option.  Not sure if that is
what you want but might be worth a shot.  Alternatively you will
probably have to use java code within jsp tags of the value option (e.g.
/>).  You might find an interesting tidbit on it at
http://husted.com/struts/FAQ/view-html.htm.

Russell Weisfeild

Hi All,

In my application, I need to generate check boxes for every row of data.
I set the data as a list of objects in my controller and I access the
same in JSP using <logic:iterate>
For each row of this data, I need to add a checkbox with 'value'
attribute as a field in the data row object... here it is user_id.(data
set is in request scope)
How can I achieve this? Or do I need to use traditional java code in JSP
:(

I have like this:
<logic:iterate id="userObj" name="userResults" type="com.UserDO">
    and I have other data:
   <bean:write name="userObj" property="user_id"/>
   <bean:write name="userObj" property="first_name"/>...
</logic:iterate>

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Shekar.