Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/01/04 22:38:16 UTC

SVG images

We generate documents verbatim if they are present, or otherwise try
from xml. Anyone against doing the same with SVG? It's a common use-case
and the less users touch need to touch the sitemap the better.

Also, can we remove the last matches and rely on the "verbatim" ones,
and remove this duplication?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: SVG images

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 10:38:16PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> We generate documents verbatim if they are present, or otherwise try
> from xml. Anyone against doing the same with SVG? It's a common use-case

+1

> and the less users touch need to touch the sitemap the better.

I don't know about that.  Forrest is all black magic and frustrating
limitations until you discover the sitemap..

> Also, can we remove the last matches and rely on the "verbatim" ones,
> and remove this duplication?

Not sure what you're referring to.

--Jeff