Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/10/25 04:04:22 UTC

Just idea, add twitter widget to our website

Hi there,

We have to try to increase the communication with our users and to
increase promotion of our open source software. I think, Twitter is
good one of the communication and viral promotion channel.

There is a simple way to add tweet button and display recent tweets
about #ApacheHama.

 * twitter widget - http://twitter.com/goodies/widgets

I'd like to add these to our website. What do you think?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: Just idea, add twitter widget to our website

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks. ;)

Here's screenshot -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12458027/screenshot.PNG