Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM> on 2007/02/08 12:40:33 UTC

[Fwd: Re: creating custom node types inheriting from nt:folder using jcr mapping]

Re: [Fwd: Re: creating custom node types inheriting from nt:folder using jcr mapping]

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Hi Ruchi,
>
> I just commited a new unit test. it contains a mapping for nt:folder &
> nt:file.
> This is the first draft :-) . I'm going to work on it. I will add more
> unit tests.
> See the mapping file : jcrmapping-jcrnodetypes.xml
> See the unit test : PersistenceManagerJcrNodeTypeTest
>
> The current ocm implementation forces to use an extra class for the
> jcr:resource.
> This should be nice to map directly into the file class attributes.
>
> Let me know if you need more help
>
> br,
> Christophe

Thanks I will try this. This requires new updated source code , right.
So, I need to checkout the entire graffito source and build the jcr
mapping layer.

-Ruchi

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruchi,