Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Hasini Gunasinghe <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 09:06:35 UTC

Compilation error in modules/commons

Hi Devs,

I got a compilation error with the latest source in master.
It seems to have caused by moving ZOOKEEPER constants from
common.utils.Constants to gfac.core.GFacConstants. I tried to fix it by
pointing to GFacConstants intead of Constants in AiravataZKUtils, but it
requires dependency level changes well. Therefore, appreciate a proper fix
for that.
example error:
airavata/modules/commons/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/common/utils/AiravataZKUtils.java:[68,51]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol:   variable ZOOKEEPER_SERVER_HOST
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.airavata.common.utils.Constants

Thanks,
Hasini.

Re: Compilation error in modules/commons

Posted by Hasini Gunasinghe <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,  Chathuri,

Thank you for the replies. I will try to find a workaround until the master
gets stabilized.

Best Regards,
Hasini.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.