Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Agneeswaran <ag...@nielsen.com> on 2016/05/25 21:58:17 UTC

Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Hi

We have downloaded the 1.6.0 binaries from the following link,
http://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries

Among following command as mentioned in DEVNOTES.txt, we have completed all
commands except the final make command

Platform : Linux

libtoolize && aclocal && autoheader && automake --add-missing && autoreconf

# You can call the following command to see all the available
# configuration options:
# ./configure --help
# To use default configuration just type:
./configure
make

While running make command, we got compilation issue and hence we did the
following changes to compile 1.6 and we stuck up @ point 3.
Are we missing something?.Please.

Could you please help us how to proceed on this.

1.       ./common/include/ignite/ignite_error.h
a.       ~IgniteError()    changed to ~IgniteError() throw(){};

2.       ./common/src/ignite_error.cpp
a.       Commented destructor

3.       ../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h
a.       Commented in constructor and made

ERROR :
In file included from src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:18:
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor
âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T =
std::map<int,
ignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer&lt;ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot>,
std::less<int>, std::allocator<std::pair&lt;const int,
ignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer&lt;ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot>
> > >]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:31:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of
overloaded function with no contextual type information
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor
âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T =
ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeHandler]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:53:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of
overloaded function with no contextual type information
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h: In constructor
âignite::common::concurrent::SharedPointer<T>::SharedPointer(T*) [with T =
ignite::impl::binary::BinaryTypeSnapshot]â:
src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.cpp:86:   instantiated from here
../common/include/ignite/common/concurrent.h:141: error: address of
overloaded function with no contextual type information
make[1]: *** [src/impl/binary/binary_type_manager.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/opt/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/platforms/cpp/binary'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Thanks,
Agneeswaran

Re: Ignite 1.6.0 binary - compilation Issues

Posted by Agneeswaran <ag...@nielsen.com>.
Hi Igor,

Thanks a lot for your support.

Will apply this code changes.

With regards,

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Agneeswaran,

I have submitted pull request for your issue: [1]. It has not been accepted
yet
but it makes compilation possible in your case. So if it is critical for
you then
you can apply the same changes for your code.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/759/files

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Agneeswaran,

Posted by Agneeswaran <ag...@nielsen.com>.
Thanks Igor,

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Agneeswaran,

It seems like we need to add fix for your compiler. Can you please tell me
your compiler
version so I can test with it? You can find it out using 'g++ --version'
shell command.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Agneeswaran <

Posted by Agneeswaran <ag...@nielsen.com>.
Hi team,