Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setechusa.com> on 2005/02/16 13:47:03 UTC

SQL

This may be slightly off-topic but I'm sure others may have ran into this issue.  If I have created a CallableStatement object using a SQL string, is there anyway to retreive that SQL string from the CallableStatement object ?

Chris Cranford
Programmer/Developer
SETECH Inc. & Companies
6302 Fairview Rd, Suite 201
Charlotte, NC  28210
Phone: (704) 362-9423, Fax: (704) 362-9409, Mobile: (704) 650-1042
Email: chris.cranford@setechusa.com

Re: SQL

Posted by Vic <vi...@friendvu.com>.
Which DAO are you using?
.V

--
Forums, Boards, Blogs and News in RiA <http://www.boardVU.com>

Re: [OT] Re: SQL

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I concur with Erik..
The only thing I can add is to Trap the SQL Statement and store in session
variable or bean property before you do the CallableStatement.execute..that
way you can reference the string later on.
HTH,
Martin-

[OT] Re: SQL

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.

CRANFORD, CHRIS wrote:

>This may be slightly off-topic but I'm sure others may have ran into this issue.  If I have created a CallableStatement object using a SQL string, is there anyway to retreive that SQL string from the CallableStatement object ?

>Chris Cranford
>Programmer/Developer
>SETECH Inc. & Companies
>6302 Fairview Rd, Suite 201
>Charlotte, NC  28210
>Phone: (704) 362-9423, Fax: (704) 362-9409, Mobile: (704) 650-1042
>Email: chris.cranford@setechusa.com

Re: SQL

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
Depending on WHY you need the string, p6spy might solve your problem:
http://www.p6spy.com

Dennis

"CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setechusa.com>
02/16/2005 07:47 AM