Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sara Hammoud <mh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/26 07:27:35 UTC

GSoC20 Application

Dear Mifos Fineract Development Team,

My name is Sara Hammoud. I am a fourth year Electrical & Computer
Engineering student with tracks in Software & Networking and a minor in
Economics at the American University of Beirut. I am interested in applying
for Mifos GSoC20 program. I have deployed and run the Apache Fineract
Platform and the reference user interface. I know that for our application
we must commit changes or fix a bug. I ran into a problem with gradle
installation when I was installing Fineract platform and I fixed the issue.
I was wondering if I can include the steps of the solution to the README.md
file and commit the changes. Would that be enough for the GSoC application
requirement?

I look forward to your response!

Best,
Sara

Re: GSoC20 Application

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello and welcome.

Please what issue did you face during the installation?