Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by gordy perkins <go...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/06 19:23:59 UTC

HTMLDocumentImpl, HTMLCollectionImpl, getAnchors()

I'm trying to parse simple HTML pages and using the
HTMLDocumentImpl. Has anyone used these classes
successfully?

First, HTMLCollection was not public, so I made it so.

Second, in HTMLDocumentImpl, the methods for
getForms(), getAnchors(), getApplets(), getLinks()
returned HTMLCollection, not HTMLCollectionImpl. I
changed them as well.

Now in compiling HTMLDocumentImpl, I get:

..cannot implement getAnchors in
org.w3.dom.html.HTMLDocument attempting to use
incompatible return type.
found: org.apache.html.dom.HTMLCollectionImpl
required: org.w3.dom.html.HTMLCollection

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/