Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ralf Bust <Ra...@gmx.de> on 2005/03/30 11:27:24 UTC

Newbie Question / .NET SOAP Service / Dataset / any / WSDL2Java

Hi,

i am currently developing a Client for an Airline Webservice.
So i have to connect to a .NET Webservice witch is using Microsoft datasets.

The WSDL2Java is generating me wrong Code.(My Opinion)

It seems that the generation of source code failes on:
  <s:any namespace="http://tempuri.org/RAAvailabilityRequestDS.xsd"/>

The Problem seems to be the type any witch referes to another xsd.

I do not get errors, but the code generated does not look usable for me.
A short test with a .Net Framework brings up complete different
funktionality.

Question:
Is Axis capable of using Datasets?

The WSDL can be found: