Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/03 11:09:24 UTC

Re: Unable to prepare a release because tests fail, but the tests run fine on their own

Someone working on the embedder can have a look to it? A simple mvn
release:prepare will do it.

This release would be handy btw, it has nice features compared to 2.0

Stéphane

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 3 Jun 07, at 12:11 PM 3 Jun 07, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

> Oups. I thought that the prepare goal was using the embedder (at least
> it forks another mvn process).

Yes, one of the many custom executors. We'll line them all up.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.