Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2003/05/17 00:06:36 UTC

Re: Help: "ConfigurableFactory configuration key class 'null' does not exist."

>Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:
>ConfigurableFactory configuration key class 'null' does not exist.
>         at
>org.apache.ojb.broker.util.factory.ConfigurableFactory.configure(Unknown
>Source)
>         at
>org.apache.ojb.broker.util.configuration.impl.OjbConfigurator.configure(Unknown
>Source)
>         at
>org.apache.ojb.broker.util.factory.ConfigurableFactory.<init>(Unknown
>Source)
>         at
>org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerFactory.<init>(Unknown
>Source)

mea culpa; I should have read the source code first.  I was sure that
I had filled in a value for the ConnectionManagerClass but that must
have been in a different copy of OJB.properties...

Well, I'll amuse myself by hoping that someone else will be helped by
finding these messages when they search the list archives...  that
is, if the list archives ever get fixed....

Joe

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier

Re: Help: "ConfigurableFactory configuration key class 'null' does not exist."

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Joe,

Our list archive do work!
http://db.apache.org/ojb/mail-lists.html points to: