Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Richard Skeggs <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/08 18:47:23 UTC

Hello: - Interested in helping

Hi team,

I am interested in helping out with this project. I have worked with the
OpenNLP stack in the past and I can program in Java, Scala, and a few other
languages if required. My ASF jira account is rickskeggs.

Re: Hello: - Interested in helping

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard!

It is fine that you are interested in the project.
You can look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NLPCRAFT-497 fo
example (usefull ticket and good start to deep into the project)
You can review current project state (it is near by relese 1.0.0, most
current work on scaladoc and website) and suggest new ideas etc.

Feel free to ask any questions,
Regards,
Sergey

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hello Richard!

Thanks for your interest in the project and welcome! As all the contribution
are voluntary please feel free to look at the Jira (or perhaps you have some
ideas on your own?).

Pick up what you like and start working on it. Others in this list will share
some points, I am sure.

On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 06:47PM, Richard Skeggs wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I am interested in helping out with this project. I have worked with the
> OpenNLP stack in the past and I can program in Java, Scala, and a few other
> languages if required. My ASF jira account is rickskeggs.

  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and do
not necessarily represent the views of any company the author might be
affiliated with at the moment of writing.