Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/02 00:35:39 UTC

Repost: Requested screen not found, on Win98 but OK on W2K?

Still stuck, doesn't make sense, standard TDK
directory structure and cannot find the Requested
screen, although no name is shown? See below.

Thanks,

David

 --- David Wynter <da...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I
have just copied across a Turbine application I
> was
> working on on my W2K box to my Win98 notebook.
>
> I had a addChild exception problem with the Tomcat
> beta 6 that comes with the TDK 2.1. So I upgraded
> the
> tdk directory to use Tomcat 4.0.1. Now I have a
> different problem that I have seen several times in
> the list. However it still does not make sense. I am
> getting this:
>
> 	Requested Screen not found:
> 	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages
> path:
> 	[com.roamware.rwtransform.modules,
> org.apache.turbine.modules]
>
> I have not changed any directories or the TR.props
> since the application was running on the W2K box, so
> why does it not run now?
>
> My screen classes are in:

c:/tdk/webapps/rwtransform/web-inf/classes/com/roamware/rwtransform/modules/actions
> and also screen where actions is shown.
>
> My templates are in:
> c:/tdk/webapps/rwtransform/templates/app/screens
>
> there is also layouts and navigation at the same
> level
> as the screens directory.
>
> i.e. This is standard TDK directories
>
> My TR.Props looks like this, minus the comments
> here:
> template.homepage=/Index.vm
> screen.homepage=
> template.login=/Login.vm
> screen.login=
> template.error=/Error.vm
> screen.error=VelocityErrorScreen
> screen.invalidstate=error.InvalidState
> default.doctype=Html40Transitional
> action.login=LoginUser
> action.logout=LogoutUser

action.sessionvalidator=sessionvalidator.TemplateSessionValidator