Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/21 14:35:04 UTC

[log4j] "JDK 9 Ready"

Hi,

Oracle has asked me if we have an official announcement that we are "JDK 9
ready". Do we?

We are listed here:
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach

Gary

Re: [log4j] "JDK 9 Ready"

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Also, I plan on adding the manifest headers so Log4j classifies as somewhat modularized before the next release.

Ralph

Re: [log4j] "JDK 9 Ready"

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: [log4j] "JDK 9 Ready"