Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2005/12/11 21:49:07 UTC

Docs build failed

I'm getting:

      [xslt]
Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/howto/index.xml:12:6:
Fatal Error! The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]"
is not allowed.
      [xslt] Failed to process
/Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/howto/index.xml

I can't figure what this means, or what change I made at which it
started breaking. Any suggestions?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Docs build failed

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Rich Bowen wrote:

> I'm getting:
>
>       [xslt]
> Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/howto/index.xml:12:6:
> Fatal Error! The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]"
> is not allowed.
>       [xslt] Failed to process
> /Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-trunk/docs/manual/howto/index.xml
>
> I can't figure what this means, or what change I made at which it
> started breaking. Any suggestions?

That you pasted the metafile on top of index.xml and now have to <?xml ...?>
declarations. Open howto/index.xml, line 12 and have a look by yourself ;-)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker
]