Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 11:37:13 UTC

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Hi all,

thank you so much for your comments!

Most of them have been addressed already.
I would also like to add Fabian's suggestion on providing a library method
for initializing vertices with unique IDs and we'd also like to run some
experiments with the Echo Nest dataset.

After that, I think it'd be ready to publish :)

-Vasia.

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for merging Ufuk! Great job Andra ^^

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Very nice read!

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Awesome +1

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Very nice!

Good blog post :-)

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uf...@data-artisans.com>.
Blog post is live:

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.
I think it reads very well, time to publish :-)

Re: Gelly Blog Post

Posted by Martin Junghanns <m....@mailbox.org>.
Hi,

Re: Gelly Blog Post