Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2017/01/31 08:59:22 UTC

Error in approve Loan Disbursement

Hi Devs!

Can someone help me to know why i get any error when i approve loan
disbursement

The error is " The parameter `status` has been passed and is not
supported for this request."

Reproduced by:
1. Enable a maker checker in Admin-> System-> Configurations
2. Then enable Disburse Loan in maker checker tasks
3. Create a loan product and then loan account of that product to an
active client
4. Approve and Disburse the loan
  The task will need to be checked, when approve in checker inbox, it
produce that error

Am using 16.12.01.RELEASE

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

Re: Error in approve Loan Disbursement

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz>.
Hi Santosh

Thank you

Regards

Posted by Shaik Nazeer <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,

We are still defining the Fineract release process by analyzing existing Apache projects. We believe the approach that is currently in place to release Fineract does not completely comply with Apache's release process.
Once the process is defined and approved by Fineract mentors, we will follow the same. As the next release is dependent on this it will be delayed. From our end we will try our level best to reduce the delay as much as possible.

Regards,
Nazeer

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Mexina,