Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/12/12 09:50:28 UTC

[Functor] Unit tests fail in Gump

See <http://gump.covalent.net/log/commons-functor.html>.

The problem is that two of the kata 4 tests try to load .txt files
as resources from the classloader, but the (Maven generated) build
file doesn't copy them to the appropriate place (target/test-classes
would probably the expected place).

I don't know enough about Maven to send a patch, sorry.

I've "fixed" Gump by adding the test source directory itself to Gump's
classpath, but would love to get rid of the hack.

Thanks

        Stefan
--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/

Re: [Functor] Unit tests fail in Gump

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
The (manually created) build.xml file in the commons-functor CVS tree now
includes ${test.home} within ${test.classpath}, which fixes this problem.
I'd recommend that gump use that, rather than a maven-generated build.xml.

Thanks for pointing this out Stefan.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
I think this can be accomplished by adding resources to the
build/unitTest element.