Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Margus Roo <ma...@roo.ee> on 2015/01/21 12:18:33 UTC

Spout emitter and transferred is bigger than ack

Hi

I have 1000 000 messages in kafka queue and I run topology with one
spout that is taking messages from kafka and one bolt who is putting
them to hbase.
After some minutes I can see that 1000 000 ack behind spout and 1000 000
ack behind bolt. And all 1000 000 messages are in hbase.
But spout's emitted and transferred are much bigger in example 2001660
in my last testing.
How I have to translate thous numbers?

--
Margus (margusja) Roo
http://margus.roo.ee

Re: Spout emitter and transferred is bigger than ack

Posted by Margus Roo <ma...@roo.ee>.
Okey topology stats emitted and transferred are sums of topology. But
topology stats ack are not.

Margus (margusja) Roo
http://margus.roo.ee
skype: margusja