Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srinivas Rao Ch <sr...@quark.co.in> on 2004/11/09 14:50:31 UTC

mod_jk2 configuration problems

Hi,

I am trying to implement load balancing with the Apache + mod_jk2 + Tomcat
setup. I configured jsp_examples application for clustering, it worked
perfectly. But my webapp is not working.

1.	Round robin behavior worked almost perfectly with jsp-examples, but
not with my application
2.	The session is not sticky though I set stickySession=1 in
workers2.properties

Here's my workers2.properties, any help is highly appreciated.

# Usually commented out

[logger.apache2]

file="F:\ApacheGroup\Apache\logs\error.log"

level=ERROR

#provide the basic config needed

[config]

file=F:\ApacheGroup\Apache\logs\error.log

debug=1

#provide the lcoation of shm file on the Apache server

file=F:\ApacheGroup\Apache\conf\jk2.shm

size=1000000

#Tomcat5A

[channel.socket:dmsqmp:8009]

host=dmsqmp

port=8009

tomcatId=Tomcat5A

group=balanced

lb_factor=1

route=Tomcat5A

#Tomcat5A worker

[ajp13:dmsqmp:8009]

channel=chanel.socket:Tomcat5A

#Tomcat5B

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]

host=localhost

port=8009

tomcatId=Tomcat5B

group=balanced

lb_factor=1

route=Tomcat5B

#Tomcat5B worker

[ajp13:localhost:8009]

channel=chanel.socket:Tomcat5B

#Load balancer worker

[lb:balanced]

worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

worker=ajp13:dmsqmp:8009

timeout=30

attempts=2

recovery=90

stickySession=1

noWorkersMsg=Server Busy please try after some time.

noWorkerCodeMsg=503

#URI Mapping

[uri:/qwaf/*]

info=Mappings for the Tomcat context jsp-examples

context=/qwaf

group=balanced

#Define a status worker to test the run-time request behaviour to the all
workers

[status:]

#Status URI mapping

[uri:/jkstatus/*]