Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/02 09:19:20 UTC

AW: Need Cocoon2 test with latest Xalan CVS

Hi Scott,

that's really no problem to test this in cycles.

But, the latest cvs is not working properly. It doesn't throw an
exception any more, that's fixed. But the result is empty!

I finally had time to make a simple test case for you. Attached
is a small java class and a sample xml file. Tthe class is derived
from the ApplyXPath example. It reads an xml file specified by
the command line and applies a fixed XPath using namespaces.
The result of the XPath is empty when the "namespace-uri()" function
is used.

I hope this helps in finding the problems,

Carsten