Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nicola Benaglia <ni...@idra-spa.it> on 2006/03/09 09:31:23 UTC

FOP spec & tags

Hi,
I am a new to FOP and I need to find spec and a list of tags and
attribute I could use to make a FOP doc.
I've looked into W3C site but probably I haven't found the document I need.
In particular my problem is to resize an FOP embedded SVG image.... I
have used "height" and "width" tags but SVG remains with the same size.

Could you please refer me to some useful document ?

Thank you.
Nico
---

Questa mail ed eventuali suoi allegati sono strettamente confidenziali. Se
ricevete per errore questa mail, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di cancellarla
immediatamente e di segnalare l'errore a chi ve l'ha spedita. Se Voi non siete
il reale destinatario di questa mail non siete autorizzati alla copia, alla
distribuzione e alla stampa di essa ne tantomeno ad una eventuale modifica
dei contenuti.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
immediately notify the sender. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
copying, publication, printing or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.

Re: FOP spec & tags

Posted by Dominic Brügger <br...@puzzle.ch>.
Hi

The URL to the spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

The list of tags and attributes you will find in chapters 6 and 7.

The FOP compliance page gives you an overview of which tags and
attributes are implemented (or not ;-)) by the different versions of FOP:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

Regards

Dominic

Nicola Benaglia wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a new to FOP and I need to find spec and a list of tags and
> attribute I could use to make a FOP doc.
> I've looked into W3C site but probably I haven't found the document I
> need.
> In particular my problem is to resize an FOP embedded SVG image.... I
> have used "height" and "width" tags but SVG remains with the same size.
>
> Could you please refer me to some useful document ?
>
> Thank you.
> Nico
> ---
>
> Questa mail ed eventuali suoi allegati sono strettamente
> confidenziali. Se
> ricevete per errore questa mail, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di cancellarla
> immediatamente e di segnalare l'errore a chi ve l'ha spedita. Se Voi
> non siete
> il reale destinatario di questa mail non siete autorizzati alla copia,
> alla
> distribuzione e alla stampa di essa ne tantomeno ad una eventuale
> modifica
> dei contenuti.
>
> This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
> the addressees. If you receive this message in error, please delete it
> and
> immediately notify the sender. If the reader of this message is not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
> copying, publication, printing or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails
> are
> susceptible to alteration.

Dominic Brügger
Software-Ingenieur