Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2015/03/17 10:44:40 UTC

Cross Posting

Folks

Can we please avoid cross posting across multiple RDF/Linked Data project
mailing lists now that we have the Commons RDF podling up and running.

For those of us already on the lists of multiple projects getting multiple
copies of discussions is not particularly helpful for keeping track of
things (and has a nasty habit of confusing mail filters).  If people in
other projects want to keep track of the Commons RDF efforts then they
should be subscribed to this list.

Also remember that if you/anyone who wants to follow the podling are
concerned about mail volume any Apache list can be subscribed to in digest
form which will package up message traffic into regular digest emails with
the original emails attached so you can still read the full discussion and
reply if necessary

Just add -digest to the regular mailing list name e.g.

dev-digest-subscribe@commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org

Rob

Re: Cross Posting

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Rob,

In Clerezza we have started a subproject where develop the code we
originally suggested for the commons sandbox. We try to keep the rest of
clerezza in sync with the changes there so we will also have releases on
this subproject. The project shall gradually become closer to the incubator
commons-rdf so that ideally it becomes obsolete at the end. The project is
both a part of clerezza as well as something like a remote branch of
commons-rdf as it represents the clerezza proposal for commonsrdf. This is
why I've chosen to cross post the news about this code on both lists.

Cheers,
Reto