Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2011/07/04 20:18:40 UTC

CouchDB in the Wild

Hey,

The CouchDB in the Wild wiki page has been locked due to spam.

It has been updated with the following information:

> If you've built a product or a service that uses CouchDB, whether public or private, we'd like to hear about it.
>
> Please submit a description to the [[http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/|couchdb-dev]] list, and we'll see about adding it to this page.
>
> Your submission should preferably:
>
>  * Justify why CouchDB was a good fit for your project
>  * Explain how you are using CouchDB within your application
>  * Detail any interesting problems you solved along the way
>  * Highlight anything interesting or unusual
>
> Over time, shorter entries already here may be removed to make room for longer ones.
>
> If you'd like to expand an existing entry, please also make a submission as described above.

If you have something to contribute, you know what to do!

Relax and prosper,

Re: CouchDB in the Wild

Posted by Cory Zue <cz...@dimagi.com>.
This reminded me to get our BHOMA project[1] listed on the site.

The best description of it is probably the couchbase case study[2].

Dimagi also uses couch in a similar fashion for CommCareHQ[3], our
community health-system strengthening platform. Much of the technology
builds off what was built for BHOMA.

cheers,
Cory

[1] http://www.dimagi.com/bhoma/