Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/03/17 12:44:56 UTC

schema in ofbiz

I have a doubt in managing star schema for business intelligence.I could not
retrieve any data selecting fields from the existing one schema. could you
tell me how can I retrieve  how to make another schema.

Re: schema in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you follow the advice (Quick Init DataWarehouse)?
https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/bi/control/main

Jacques

From: "Selvakumar Ganesan" <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>

Re: schema in ofbiz

Posted by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>.

Re: schema in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Selvakumar Ganesan" <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>

Re: schema in ofbiz

Posted by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
sir how can i create a batch file to retrieve data from product .