Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/12/05 16:29:11 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Trivial Update of "PortletBridge" by ScottOBryan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottOBryan:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/PortletBridge

+ == Introduction ==\
  This is the main Wiki page for the JSR-301 Portlet Bridge.  We will be flushing out more documentation as we can so please come back to this page often.
- ----
+
+ == Documentation ==
  Current HowTo's:
    * ["MyFaces Portlet Bridge FAQ"] - Frequently asked questions from the forums and posted to the Expert Group
    * ["Setting up Portal Environments for Bridge"] - Outlines how to set up some portal test environments to test/develop bridge functionality

- Project Administration:
+ == Administration ==
    * ["Releasing the MyFaces Portlet Bridge"] - Outlines the process for performing a release of the MyFaces Portlet Bridge

  ----