Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/06/12 22:23:27 UTC

New Doc: JPA Concepts

In an effort to apply some clarity and sanity to the world of JPA,
I've whipped up this document that attempts to put in all into
perspective.

  http://cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJBx30/jpa-concepts.html
  (will synch to http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/jpa-concepts.html soon)

Great read for anyone.  If you like it feel free encouraged send back
a "thanks" :)

-David

Re: New Doc: JPA Concepts

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
This is a great document. Most of the pain points of JPA addressed in a
beautiful manner. Definitely a great read.

A BIG thanks :)

--
Karan Singh Malhi