Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 12:03:26 UTC

addActionError will vanish Tree in JSP

Hi

I am using other fileds with Tree when we do submit i am checking whether
the field is empty or not if empty i add action error and redirect it to
same jsp.in this case tree vanish.

so i tried to declare a variable (Category treeRootNode)      in action
class(where i evaluate the field) with setter/getter and following lines

		treeRootNode=(Category)session.getAttribute("tree");
		setTreeRootNode(treeRootNode);

in JSP

<s:textfield name="Name" label="Name" />
<sx:tree
    id="tree"
    rootNode="%{treeRootNode}"
    childCollectionProperty="children"
    nodeIdProperty="id"
    nodeTitleProperty="name"
    treeSelectedTopic="treeSelected">
</sx:tree>

Please help to figure out how i can show Tree after adding error's to action
when same jsp is rendered....

Thanks,

Sajid