Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/06/06 21:57:44 UTC

Regular Expression for radio button

Hi,

I try many regular expressions to get the value "APPLE" from the following
JSP code, but I fail,

<INPUT type="radio" name="Dest"  CHECKED  onClick="disable_enable()" >
            </TD>
            <TD class="text">APPLE</TD>

 I need to know the CHECKED value for the radio button. Does anybody knows
the solution??

Thanks,
  Tiffany

Re: Regular Expression for radio button

Posted by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca>.
Finally, I figured it out, it doesn't work because the bracket() after
disable_enable, it's a special character, it needs the back slash before the
special character like \( and \).

Tiffany