Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com> on 2011/10/10 22:18:59 UTC

Accessing Registered Services - Tap 5.3-beta-16

How is it possible to access a service registered in AppModule#bind from an object created outside of Tapestry's control?  Specifically, I have a number of services created in AppModule.  One of these services creates new instances of objects via reflection to solve a specific business problem.  These objects then will need access to services provided by other interface implementations created by AppModule.

Coming from a Spring background, I'm looking for something like ApplicationContextAware, and the ability to access "beans" from the context registry.

Is there a simple analog to access the Registry and ask it for the registered implementation of an interface?

Thanks in advance
Tony Nelson