Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Adalbert Wysocki <aw...@mobilymed.com> on 2005/05/08 19:05:32 UTC

maven http acces while generating...

Hello,

I am upgrading our project using torque APIs from ant to maven compilation
environment.

Whereas the torque 3.1.1 libraries are cached in the local maven repository,
I cannot compile being offline having the following error:

File...... \home\aldo\.maven\cache\maven-multiproject-plugin

-1.3.1\plugin.jelly

Element... maven:reactor

Line...... 217

Column.... 9

Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
\home\aldo\.maven\cache\maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1\plugin.jelly:165:49:
<torque-sql>

 org.apache.torque.engine.EngineException: java.net.UnknownHostException:
db.apache.org

Total time: 6 seconds

Finished at: Sun May 08 16:16:22 GMT+01:00 2005

I suppose the remote access is performed to satisfy some XML dtd includes in
the schema descriptors. or for some other reason.

I can't imagine it is impossible to make an offline build using the torque
maven plug-in. but how to do???

Thanks for your help

Aldo