Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/03 02:58:42 UTC

Re: Geronimo class loading model?

I couldn't find any documentation either so I started writing some:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Classloading

This is just a first draft.... and comments would be extremely welcome.

many thanks
david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, thanks for the note -- fixed.

I'm hoping to find time to add references to the schema for the
environment element and some examples showing what it looks like but
this is at least a start.  If anyone else wants to add this that would
be really great!

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.