Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/14 22:15:38 UTC

Notifying the PMC of an impending release

When do I notify the PMC that 10.2 is coming? According to step (15) at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease, I need to
involve the PMC as soon as we start voting on a release candidate.
Should I give the PMC a heads-up some time before that?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: Notifying the PMC of an impending release

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Don't cc private@db.apache.org [1]:

> never copy an email between private and public lists (no Cc).

bcc or forward the VOTE post.

 -jean

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#confidential

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.