Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 08:30:44 UTC

template creation

Hello every one,

i am facing problem in creation of template , myfile.qcow2 is at my apache
server with IP http://192.168.111.135/3/myfile.qcow2

but when i add it in URL while creating template , it is going into busy
for creating template but didn't create even after 4 hours.

can anyone figure me out of my mistake or tell me some other easier way to
create template.

Thanks

*Kashif Ali*
Undergraduate Student | 7th Semester
BESE-1A | NUST-SEECS | Islamabad
10besekali@seecs.edu.pk

RE: template creation

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Can you verify that your system VMs are up?

If system VMs are up, then you can check the status for builtin CentOS template in the detailView of template under the "Templates" tab (it will tell you the downloaded percentage if the template is in downloading state).

--Sanjay

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.
dear all can any one please figure me out cloudstack dashboard is showing
storage 0.00kb although i have followed all steps of creating storage
...... i am attaching two pics regarding storage and management log file
please help me on this .......

Re: template creation

Posted by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasif,

RE: template creation

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.
here is my empty cloudstack community tab ..... please help me out

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.

RE: template creation

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Please check the below link to know about ssvm .hope this will help.

https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-templates-secondary-storage-troubleshooting.html

regards
sadhu

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.

RE: template creation

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

RE: template creation

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Kashif,

I think, you need to allow internal sites by setting the "secstorage.allowed.internal.sites" global config parameter.

See if this helps.

--Sanjay

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.
And i am not getting any error but it keep on busy but didn't creating
templates

Re: template creation

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: template creation